Milk of magnesia is also famous as magnesium hydroxide. It is good for skin caring if we have greasy skin. Milk of magnesia can fight greasy skin and explain fibre to your skin. It is even accessible in inscription and glass form.
How to Apply Milk Of Magnesia?
- Cleanse your face thoroughly
- Removes additional moisture. Pat dry with a towel
- Apply a skinny covering of this product on your face with a string ball.
- This has a calamine lotion-like texture, hence use a tiny amount.
- Allow it to dry.
- If we are formulation to go out, request your unchanging makeup.
- Dab on some lax powder for smoother skin.
Here Are The Benefits Of Milk Of Magnesia For Oily Skin:
1. Cleans Up Your Skin
Milk of magnesia can be used for tackling your greasy skin problem. This is also a really effective cleaner for greasy skin.
2. Use as a Primer
Some also use divert of magnesia as a primer. This can well-spoken your skin and make it prepared for a focus of makeup. This has oil-blotting properties that can revoke oil prolongation during summers. This is also used to reanimate anniversary outbreaks and other greasy skin issues. Milk of magnesia is also practical to a bride’s skin to keep a makeup looking uninformed all day. This also helps a bride to demeanour flawless in photos but a need for touch-ups.
You can also request this after moisturizing as a really skinny layer. Allow it to dry and follow your normal makeup routine.
3. Controls Extra Shine
Milk of magnesia is popularly used as a purge and controls additional shine. Milk of magnesia acts as a clay facade to mislay additional oils from your skin.
4. Kills Bacteria
This is useful to kill germ on your skin. Since, divert of magnesia contains zinc, it can reanimate wounds.
5. Gently Strips Away The Blackheads
Nose strips and facial strips are mostly used to mislay blackheads. Using divert of magnesia is an even gentler approach to mislay blackheads. Lightly cover your blackhead-affected areas with divert of magnesia and purify off with comfortable H2O once it dries. This is a best approach to provide blackheads.
6. Cleanser and Toner
Milk of magnesia is one of a best cleansers and toners that can minimize your pore size.
7. Removes Oiliness and Suntan
This helps to make your skin lighter, healthier and glowing. Milk of magnesia can be practical once a month to get absolved of oiliness and suntan.
8. Reduces Blemishes
Use divert of magnesia on greasy skin. This is useful to forestall blemishes and skin irritations.
9. Facial Mask for Oily Skin
Milk of magnesia is a best facial facade for greasy skin. It absorbs additional oils and balances your complexion. This also helps to vacate acids on your skin and cures acne outbreaks. This is a healthy part to take off impurities from your skin.
10. Skin Rashes
Milk of magnesia is really effective for treating skin rashes. This has acidic properties to vacate acids that means skin rashes on greasy skin. This is also a disinfectant that prevents a unreasonable from spreading.
Dos and Don’ts of Using Milk Of Magnesia:
- This can means dryness and tightness.
- Use this usually if we have problems associated to greasy skin.
- It might means exasperation and flakiness
- This can emanate a “chalky” or blanched film on your face.
- Use this in a tiny apportion to provide greasy skin.
- This is not suggested for use on dry skin.
- Shake good before opening a bottle of divert of magnesia.
- If we note any side effects of regulating divert of magnesia, stop regulating a product.
- Don’t use a product too often. Use usually 1-2 times a week.